Input field block
Each input field is a block that has its own options.
The most common are displayed directly on block controls. You can simply enable or disable the required setting or choose to hide the label.
All other settings are in the right panel.
Field basic settings
Each field has a basic settings panel. Here you can add:
- Name: the name of the form as it will be displayed on submission views
- Value: a default value to populate the field
- Placeholder: a short hint that describes the expected value of an input field
- Required: choose if the field must be filled
- Enable description: show additional description
This settings may be different for each field.
In advanced fields settings you will find all additional settings for each fields.
You can also add custom CSS class that will be applied to the div container of the field and you can use it in your CSS if you want customize them.